SEAMEX CO.,LTD was established in 2007 (SEAMEXCO) - one of the best of processing and exporting Pangasius (Basa or Dory Cream) fish products. The company is located on Mekong River Delta, South of Vietnam where more than 90% of Pangasius fish farmed and produced to serve all over the world.
SEAMEXCO has processing line for processing all Pangasius products as Pangasius whole round, Pangasius butterfly, Pangasius steak, Pangasius fillet , Pangasius cubes….to export to over the world market and we are proud to be able to export our products wih high standard products certificates as well as other qualifications awards and certificates such as HACCP, ISO22000, Halal, …
We have set up the factory processing with our products to offer customers with reliable and healthy products. Our business has been developed with respect to high and stable quality. We make every effort to exceed customers’ expectation on quality, reliability and competitive price with a complete chain of farming, processing and exporting of our products.
PROCESSING PANGASIUS FILLET PRODUCT
SPECIES OF PANGASIUS FISH
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Pangasius Hypophthalmus
- Farm-pond and Floating-cages in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
- Breeding Duration: 5 - 8 months
- Weight size Range (alive whole fish): from 0.8 kg to 1.5kg
- Whole year-round
- Whole Fish to H&G: 60% - 65%
- Whole Fish to Fillets skinless, boneless, belly-flap off, red meat removed, fat off: 30% - 35%
- Whole Fish to Fillets skinless, boneless, belly-flap on, red meat on, fat on: 40% - 45%
TIPICAL PROCESSING FLOW CHART
Whole Alive Fish -> Slaughterring -> Blood Removing -> Filleting -> De-skinning -> Trimming (Fat Removing; Red Meat Removing; Belly-Flap Removing ) -> Freezing -> Packing -> Cold Store.
- Skinless, Boneless, Belly flap-off, Red Meat Remove, Fat Off, 100% Net weight .
- Glazing as customers requirement: from 0% to 20%.
CLASSIFIED FILLETS COLOR
- White meat.
- Pink meat.
- Light Yellow meat
- Dark Yellow meat.
- Popular Size (gr/pc) 120 - 170; 170 - 220; 220 UP.
- Popular Size (oz/pc): 4 - 6; 6 - 8; 8 - 10; 10 up
ASSORTMENT: as natural or at Customers requirement.
+ 1 kgs/ PE bag x 10 PE bag/ master carton; with/ without header (plain poly bag or vacuum-bag or printed bag)
+ 5 kgs bulk pack / master carton or 10 kgs bulk bag / master carton
- INTERLEAVED / BLOCK: 5 kgs / Block x 2/ master carton;